Our Beautiful Red ROund Barn
Our Historic Red Round Barn is listed in the Wisconsin Registry of Historic Places. It was built by Albert M and Minna Ten eyck ( the third generation) in 1922, and is coming up on the century mark. It was built from oak lumber cut from the farm property and our own sawmill and steam box to curve the boards. It is 60 ft in diameter with a silo in the middle that provides structural support, allowing it to age gracefully, and is beautiful in all seasons.